Happy 37th Birthday Sorachi Hideaki-sensei!

This heartwarming picture is beautifully drawn by @Dkthb219  
Well it's actually been two days late. I even completely forgot it. It's a post that popped up in my popular posts list in Instagram that led me to realize, May 25th that has already passed, was his birthday!

Happy birthday to a man that creates Gintoki and all his friends, all their funny moments and thrilling adventures, everything. I adore your extraordinary idea and concept of stories. The laughters, the thrillers, the tears, everything feels so alive when reading Gintama. Thank you for creating such a wonderful manga with wonderful morons inside.

I don't speak Japanese so I just rely on Google and Google translate to write these down (sorry for any gramatical mistakes but I do sincerely say:)

誕生日おめでとうございます 空知 英秋-先生!

Wish you a healthy and happy life! 

Comments

Popular Posts