Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Thursday, July 5, 2018
Friday, June 22, 2018
And here I write down my mid-year resolution, for renewal doens't have to be done every new year, does it?
- Cook one new recipe a week, preferably every weekend, and write down the recipe here
- Read one book every week, maximum every two weeks, and write down the synopsis here
- Create new bank account for savings and do better in financial management
- Draw more, learn more
- Learn Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Premiere
- Taking care of my appearance more, my outfits, skincare and make up, smile more, try to look more and more good looking
- Reject as less as possible hangout invitations from friends
- Meet more and more people
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Yesterday morning was just like another usual morning, I prepared everything and went to office. Well, after going to Singapore last March (will post about this later) and moved to office in Paskal Hypersquare, I tended to go to office early than usual.
It was about 7.30 a.m. and I was riding my motorcycle when I saw a little kitten was walking in the middle of the road. It gave me a little shock.. How come this little buddy be alone in the road full of moving cars and motorcycles. I stopped my motorcycle in the middle of the road and walked to this helpless kitty, take him aside. There was a car behind my randomly parked motorcycle and thank God the driver just stopped and waited for me, no honking or any other upset gesture.
I took my motorcycle aside as well and had a time to think. Moving this kitty aside was not the answer, he would actually cross the street again anytime soon. The street were surrounded by factories, he had no other place but the street to walk on.
I was in confusion when another rider across the street asked me what to do with the kitten. I thought I would bring him to my home, I wished mom would mind taking care of him. So I turned my motorcycle back, with my right hand ond the handle and my left hand holding the kitty. Fortunately, he stayed calm, didn't randomly jumped out or anything.
In the middle of the journey, I thought of many things....mom would get angry. And this kitten was so small, he might get sick and if so, mom would get busy taking him to veterinarian.
The rider man asked me about what to do with the kitten... After chatting with him, considering one thing and another, I decided to put this kitten in Cimindi traditional market. This man kindly told me to be careful holding this kitten.
I turned my motorcycle back and brought the kitten to the market. He shivered a bit and sticked his paws quite deeply in my shirt so it was hard to lowered him. I put him near one chicken seller. I saw him walked ..and then I left him.
I hope he does good there, having some people loving and taking care of him.
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Sunday, January 28, 2018
Ada macam-macam variasi resep Spaghetti Aglio e Olio yang aku temukan di internet. Di bawah ini merupakan resep modifikasi sendiri, mengikuti bahan yang tersedia di rumah. Namun, originally Aglio e Olio artinya bawang putih dan minyak, jadi bahan dasarnya sebenarnya spaghetti, bawang putih, dan minyak zaitun.
Untuk 3 orang.
Bahan wajib :
- Spaghetti secukupnya
- Bawang putih 8 siung (sepertinya kalau mau ditambah lagi juga masih okey). Digeprek lalu cincang kasar.
- Minyak goreng secukupnya (kalau ada modal, seharusnya pakai minyak zaitun a.k.a. Olive Oil)
- Garam secukupnya
- Merica secukupnya, blackpepper lebih okey
Bahan tambahan yang bisa dimodifikasi: sesuai selera:
- Chili flakes. Di sini aku pakai Boncabe
- Cabe rawit merah 4 buah diiris tipis
- Jamur merang ukuran sedang 5 buah diiris tipis
- Sosis 3 buah diiris tipis.
- Daun seledri cincang
- Tomat ceri
- Keju cheddar
1. Rebus spaghetti sampai al-dente. Jangan lupa beri garam dan minyak goreng dalam air rebusan supaya ada rasa dan nggak lengket. Tiriskan.
2. Panaskan minyak (cukup banyak ya!) dengan api kecil. Masukkan bawang putih cincang. Masak sampai agak kecoklatan.
3. Masukkan sosis dan jamur. Aduk-aduk supaya jangan gosong. Aku panasin apinya sampai jadi sedang.
4. Masukkan chili flakes, garam, dan merica. Aduk-aduk.
5. Masukkan spaghetti, cabai rawit merah, garam dan merica secukupnya. Aduk sampai merata, sambil diicip udah okey belum rasanya. Kalau kurang pedas bisa ditambah Boncabe-nya. Terakhir, masukkan seledri cincang dan tomat ceri. Aduk sebentar, lalu matikan kompor.
6. Sajikan hangat-hangat^^.
Honestly, I didn't really like this one I tried, hahaha. Too oily yet some garlic and spaghetti got stuck on the surface of my frying pan. And the salt wasn't well-mixed. Some parts were savoury but another was tasteless. I watched a version on Youtube that instead of pouring the spaghetti into the hot garlic and oil on the hot frying pan, he poured the hot garlic and oil into the pot of warm spaghetti. I should try this method next time. This way, there will be no garlic-stucked-on-the-pan problem. But I have to manage the hot garlic and oil (and other ingredients such as mushrooms and shrimps like ones I made before) has been salty enough to season the whole spaghetti.
Long before I had ever tried making Spaghetti Aglio e Olio and I like that one way more. I used lots of shrimp and Boncabe. The appearance was way more tempting, and I didn't remember I had fried garlic and spaghetti stucked on my pan, haha. It was annoying, really, those sticky garlic and spaghetti. That hardened me stirring the spaghetti, forced me to add oil which made the final dish too oily. And made the salt and cheese wasn't mixed evenly either.
However, on the other side, the dry fried garlic I collected after harshly rubbing the pan gave crunchiness and texture to the whole eating experience. So, how can I get those crunchiness without having sticky spaghetti on the pan? I'll try again next time, hahaha, practice makes perfect yes? ^^.