Cold is My Happy Weather


This morning, I had just almost reached my destination when suddenly I thought of continuing the journey. So I continued the climb. The weather was cold because of the season, and my place itself is indeed a colder place. Going to a new place is always an adventure for me. I love moving while observing my surroundings. I saw some lands and corn fields sold. I saw mountains and pine trees. I saw some coffee shops and cafes.  One of them is well designed, I am thinking of going there one Saturday. I stopped when I reached a crossroads, and went back. It's enough adventure for today. 

On my way back, I saw beautiful scenery. Blue mountains that's seen in a distance. It was so breathtaking. Hugged by the cold weather, I felt a peace when my eyes met the panorama. I wanted to see them from higher place so I'll have better point of view, but there was no proper place to enjoy the view. I saw a two storeys house that had a balcony right to the mountain. Looking at that... I really wish to have a house that has a balcony where I can enjoy a mountain view like this.

Beach is definitely a dope playground to visit, but mountain has a place in my heart. It's a serenity. It's a place to call home. 

These early months of 2022 has been going well so far. One thing I was really scared of months ago turned well actually. I am really thankful for this peace. However, I have lived long enough to realize that nothing lasts forever. As all my fears last year had passed, so will my peace now be someday. 

Life is indeed filled with ups and downs. As someone who had been in a flat boredom state, these ups and downs is actually something to be grateful of. Those headaches are signs that I am thinking and developing. I get new valuable knowledge and experience while being paid, and I count that as a blessing.

Comments

Popular Posts