I Have Too Much on My Plate

Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest. - Napoleon Bonaparte

I think I have too much on my plate
Tired and overwhelmed

Until end of November is critical time
Move from one deadline to another
Running with time in these passing weeks
From feeling offended till don't care anymore
No room to grouch because too many things to catch up
Things need to be finished well, that's it

Good things and wisdom are so easy to say
But to keep doing it is another story

'I am learning, I am learning, ' I keep saying to myself
As encouragement to encounter these all
There is no way out but to run until the finish line

A weird thing just happened
I'm doing a work.. I took a rest a bit by writing this post
And when I get back at my work, I found out the paper I'm working on is wet
It's damaged I can't use it anymore
And when I look on the surroundings, there is no splash of water
On the table on the floor, all are dry
I have to print the whole paper again, for hust these two little pieces
It adds things to do for tomorrow already busy morning
I know myself.. When things got me really really stressful
Instead of grumbling, here I am laughing


Comments

Popular Posts