Giggle Box and Jonas Photo, Jl. Gatot Subroto No.11, Cimahi

I've had known this place before, when I was randomly on the way, I saw this red barn and screamed inside my head 'whoaa a cute barn, what is it?' . I thought that was a kind of amusement park like Farmhouse Lembang, turned out it was a new branch of GiggleBox and its soulmate Jonas Photo.

I finally visited this place one day in last December, I had to buy a pop up frame but unfortunately the one I need was out of stock in Jonas Photo IP, so I went here. And found myself amazed by the rustic and minimalsit design

Exterior 
.


Side window. Super love the rustic and minimalist theme, very well applied!

I thought the barn-look-alike exterior was just an accessories but the interior would be a whole different thing, turned out I was totally wrong. The interior was like a barn as well and it rocks!

Felt like a cow in a barn. yes?
a very well designed barn, super love!

different ambience of GiggleBox, still pleasurable tho!
Simple and clean


This window opened to the front

very barnish!
the window that opened to outdoor eating area

Minimalist and clean outdoor eating area

And behind the red barn, here Jonas Photo! I love the facade so much, it was minimalist and clean, framed with black painted listplank, blended in very harmoniously with the square patterned cement flooring.
Exterior facade of Jonas Photo

Side view, looked from parking area

The window detail





the minimalist entrance

another side view

One corner inside Jonas Photo

Back view of GiggleBox
This place was quite new, and very well designed. 

Eh? 
The food?
.
.
.
.
.
 Lol I didn't buy any food but just a frame in Jonas Photo. ðŸ˜‚
(and I shamelessly walked inside GiggleBox to take a bunch of photos)
Well, amazed by the freaking cute interior design, I wanted to have lunch here but my sister refused so

Comments

Popular Posts