Mid-Year Resolution

Passing Eid holiday having fun with what-so-called friends here in Bandung, I got refreshed and had a time to think about what to do more in life. I see myself as a young woman, I have many more years ahead to fill with meaningful things to learn, do, and fulfill, yeah, thanks to a random weird-not so weird person I knew who told me things and made me change some of my perspectives of life.

And here I write down my mid-year resolution, for renewal doens't have to be done every new year, does it?


  • Cook one new recipe a week, preferably every weekend, and write down the recipe here
  • Read one book every week, maximum every two weeks, and write down the synopsis here

  • Create new bank account for savings and do better in financial management
  • Draw more, learn more
  • Learn Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Premiere
  • Taking care of my appearance more, my outfits, skincare and make up, smile more, try to look more and more good looking
  • Reject as less as possible hangout invitations from friends
  • Meet more and more people

And something I learn, looking for God is good, honey, reading bible, morning prayer and such is a good thing to do. However, learning to realistically have a living in the world is a slightly different thing, I mean, going to church alone won't make me a better living person. I also need to work better, learn more, make friends, and so on. Chasing money alone is not good, neither is chasing God alone. Balance is the key, that's my point



Comments

Popular Posts