Crazily in Love With This Guy

Gin


To be honest, I barely neither reading mangas nor watching animes nowadays. The ones I keep on reading are just Detective Conan and Hai Miiko. I even stopped reading Naruto in about volume 51 and find it hard to continue reading it. I don't even read One Piece yet eventough I know it is one best manga everybody (and I should) love. But I don't really like the artwork so I stopped reading One Piece as well in about chapter 5.

But one day in about May - June 2015, i googled around and searched for "funniest anime in 2015" because I kinda miss the excitement in watching animes as I felt when I was a junior high school student back then... and most webs and blogs I found put Gintama in their first rank. So I watched the anime and later on reading the manga and then

.
.
.

I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE!!!

.
.
.

I just can't stop laughing XD
The puns, gags, the madness, everything about this is superb! I can't stop reading it, I could all of a sudden laughed uproariously in the silence of midnights when either watching or reading it. Haven't finished neither reading nor watching at all, and I'll enjoy my time munching so much foolishness Gin and friends do around.

Oh and by the way, the mangaka behind it, Hideaki Sorachi, was born on May 25, 1979, which means in the year of sheep and under the sign of Gemini, which is the same as me, hehehe.

Let's sum it all up, my favorites mangakas are: #1 Akira Toriyama and #2 Aoyama Gosho and lately I'm so in love with this absurd manga Gintama so I put Hideaki Sorachi as #3.

I was born in the year of sheep under the sign of Gemini.

Akira Toriyama was born in the year of sheep. (1955)
Aoyama Gosho was born under the sign of Gemini. (June 21)
Hideaki Sorachi was born both in the year of sheep and under the sign of Gemini. (May 25, 1979)

So what?

Hahaha nonsense stuffs like this makes me so happy somehow ^///^




Comments

Popular Posts