Oishii Steak

Oishi Steak @ Jl. Pandu, Bandung
Being introduced to this place by my eldest bro long time ago, I went here again with my sis yesterday night after going to my friend's church GBI Aruna. Oishi Steak is located at Jl. Pandu and must be originally a house, they didn't renovate the interior that much, we could choose to eat inside rooms which I was sure they were originally bedrooms. When you wanna have more private atmosphere you can choose to eat inside the rooms ^^.

Just like a house filled with tables and chairs right? No prob though, hehe

Other corner
See those two orangish rooms? They are eating places as well.

Now let's go to see the food!

Bruschetta. The topping was so minimalist, I expected more :')
Price : IDR 12,000 for appetizer. Tasted good of course. I did expect more but when I remember the low price, well, I got what I deserve^^. It inspired me to make ones by myself at home though. Well, my mother cooked stuffs like this sometimes but we never call it bruschetta but pizza. LOL

No matter what, warm bread + margarine will always be a perfect combo, love the taste ^^.
Chicken Cordon Bleu, the one my sister ordered.
Price: IDR 30,000 ++
Everytime my sis went to eat steak, no matter how long she thinks of what to eat, she'll end up ordering chicken cordon bleu, bahaha! xD Except in Giggle Box, she'll (always) order Crispy Spicy Chicken.

Chicken blablabla (forgot the name) that I ordered
 Price: IDR 30,000++

Mushroom + onion. x9
This chicken blablabla tasted good. But I wish the food was warmer.

Ice coffee my sis ordered.

See the vanilla ice cream x9

Going here again is like visiting old friend. I remember my eldest bro taking us there to eat together.
.
.
.
.
After not touching paper and pencil for quite a long time, I now draw again :D I sit in front of computer everyday so I don't really have a chance to doodle like how I always did. But I think drawing is who I am, and I wanna draw again. I draw some and uploaded them here  but the best one is this below :

Thinking Witch

I'd like to close this post with a quote. It was taken from Bible, but whatever your religion are, it has a good message for every of us to contemplate.

How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye - Luke 6 : 42

Never judge other people for what they are. Make sure first that I have done what I have to do and mind my own business... Have a good day! :)

Comments

  1. omg everything looks so nice! and your drawings are so good c: I wish i could have the same skill as you! Checking out more of your drawings now :D Please check out my blog :3

    http://asianelaine.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouu hehe.. I'll Check yours as well :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts