Linkin Park - What I've Done


In this farewell
There’s no blood
There’s no alibi
‘Cause I’ve drawn regret
From the truth
Of a thousand lies

[Pre-Chorus:]
So let mercy come
And wash away
What I’ve done

[Chorus:]
I'll face myself
To cross out what I’ve become
Erase myself
And let go of what I’ve done

Put to rest
What you thought of me
While I clean this slate
With the hands of uncertainty

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus]

For what I’ve done
I start again
And whatever pain may come
Today this ends
I’m forgiving what I’ve done!

[Chorus]

What I’ve done
Forgiving what I’ve done


I watched Transformers 4 in cinema. But before, I haven't watched the previous movies, so I watched from the first (as preparation before watching the newest, haha) aaand (as late as usual) I love this song very much. And as usual, I played it over and over and over and over again until I get bored.

I watched V for Vendetta yesterday. I don't really understand the storyline but I dare to say I enjoyed watching this one. Anyone who read Kindaichi manga must have had a deja vu in the last scene where V was lying down with hisk mask on. With red rose on his chest, he lied down peacefully surrounded by many flowers in a train. When I saw the scene I was like, "I've ever seen this before.. Yes in Kindaichi manga ^^)

I'm now reading Phantom of the Opera novel as well. Wish it to be my first novel written in English I finish reading, haha, excuse my limited English skill. I write down this unimportant blog to learn writing in English to be honest. My DeviantArt page as well... I learn communicating with people overseas using English in comment section. Many thanks to Google Translate, it has helped me a lot.




Say, V (with his Guy Fawkes' mask), Phantom of the Opera, Baron Night (a character in Meitantei Conan manga)... all those are guy with white over-smiley-faced mask and ridiculously I am attracted by those frightful characters, haha... No lha I still like Optimus Prime more. But really, those guys with masks, they have such an undescribable charisma...

Comments

Popular Posts