I've Got A New Idea!

I want to make as many people as possible feel like they are part of this adventure. We are going to give everybody a sense of what exploring the surface of another world is really like. - Steven Squyres

Well... it's just yesterday I sat on my chair in my bedroom with a pencil and A4 sketchbook on the table in front of me. I was trying to make an artwork, it has been so long time I didn't make any. I was rather frustrated of making an artwork... then I wanted to make a story, a new story, a new story about adventure. After thinking and sketching for a while then now I've got the idea! :D





I'm so passionate! I want to make a manga about this! A finished one, in B4 paper and drawn by ink. I can't wait to make this, but I have to finalize the concept of the story first. I also have to study designing and drawing dragon. The title, their names, the look of their farm and the whole village, their clothing. Those all haven't been known yet so I have to think of that.

I think this story is simpler and shorter than one in my mind, although this won't be one-shot story but I think I could finish this series. Yeah, I have to!

It's not that I am a pro,  I never made an inked manga in B4 paper before. I just try. I got a quote from a novel I read days ago:
Life is like a narrow bridge. The most important thing is, don't be afraid - Khalim (The Desert Prince's Mistress by Sandra Kendrick)
Sometimes, I am afraid to try something and shown by phrases like 'I cannot', 'It's impossible for me', 'Useless', and other pessimistic thoughts like that. Now, I decide myself, it's worth to try.

Comments

Popular Posts