SAA 35: Apartment for the Middle Class

Here are some pics of my final project that had successfully distracted my world (really, where I was from end of November to mid December, haha). This craziness was finally officially ended at the announcement day, December 20, 2013. (I don't mind the revision of the report in January 7, 2014. I mean I won't revise anything but just reprint my previous report XP)


concept

perspective

perspective 

front elevation

unit

unit

unit

unit

unit

unit

additional perspectives

additional perspectives



display. I don't really like the way we put the borang in front of our worksheets, that made it look bad. But since everyone did and I was afraid the papers got lost...


mock up. 100% handmade, hahah. How great it was to make the balcony, which is 2 mm x 1 cm in size... one by one.. (u_u,,)

mock up

mock up

Tomorrow I'll go to Surabaya by train at 5pm. Before that I'll go to campus first to do a pre-research (?) for my paper next term and meet my mentor to thank him and ask his signature for validation sheet (if he can be met tomorrow)

Really really sorry to my cousin, her design request hasn't been finished till now... X'|

Comments

Popular Posts